Friday, July 9, 2010

Photoshop One (by JH)

The image to your left is a photoshop design I made being shown on the design of a secondary web page I also designed using Dreamweaver and Photoshop CS5.

For the image, I took pictures of a butterfly and zebra at the zoo and added the skin of the zebra to mesh with the tone and flow of the butterfly, I call it the zebra-fly.

Now I added in a stem using the clone stamp tool and I added in each of the roses so it would appear that the butterfly sat on a rose bush. I used 3 rose images and just adjusted the color and levels to make each rose look like a different flower. Then I adjusted the levels, color balance, etc. etc. to make the image perfect.

So we have, ladies and gentlemen I give you a zebra-fly atop a rose bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment