Friday, July 9, 2010

A Way Back to Then (by JH)

Hello world, besides a film maker, I am also a singer. This is our Senior Showcase at Carmel High School in Mundelein, IL. I am singing "A Way Back to Then" from "[title of show]" and YES that IS the title of the show. This video was taken a little over a year ago.

Constructive criticisms of myself: I apologize for the middle of the video, in which I stop singing for a second. Again, Emily got the piano part wrong as she had to learn the song quickly and save my butt so when I didn't hear the piano correctly I was confused. Professionally, normally, you just have to keep singing. Also, at the end "you're that little girl with her wings unfurl" I should have kept belting instead of drawing back. It would be risky but there is no improvement without risk. My drawback took away from the moment a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment